Friday, July 30, 2010

At This Moment Tag

(I was tagged by Abigail)
1. Choose and post a picture that describes something you really want or feel.

(imagine Kelsey in this picture) I would dearly love to spend an entire afternoon with my good friends and fellow bloggers, Kendal and Kelsey Butler.

2. Top three thoughts occupying your mind.

a.) I should have practiced L' Adieu more this week. :)

b.) You know, it's really strange that I don't have a good picture of Kendal, Kelsey, and me.

c.) Reflecting on the past three days that Emily and I spent with Maw Maw. We stayed at her house Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday while Paw Paw took the boys camping. We had a great time watching old movies, looking through her wedding album, looking and trying stuff on at the mall, and just talking and laughing with each other.

3. Two songs you wish you knew all the words to. Hmmm. I can't think of any. Now, if it was two songs I wish I knew all the notes to, that's a whole different story.

4. Book of the Bible you are reading. John

5. Issue you are working on how to defend to a non-Christian. I've been trying to learn about all the reasons why God is pro-life.

6. Top thing you are looking forward to. A lovely Saturday with my family.

7. Latest accomplishment. I just finished ironing.

8. Next accomplishment you hope to . . . accomplish! Work on some piano theory homework.

9. What did you think about this tag? This is the first time I've ever been tagged-- so I'm not an expert--but I thought it was nice.

10. Tag 6 other people. I can't think of anybody else that I know personally that I could tag.

1 comment: