Sunday, November 21, 2010

A Fall Re-cap

It's hard to believe Thanksgiving and Christmas our just around the corner!  Our family has had a fun, yet very busy fall. 

My grandmother had a really bad fall back in September.  She broke her left arm and hip and fractured her shoulder.  She is currently in the hospital waiting to be re-admitted to another rehibilitation center, as her insurance would no longer pay for the one she was previously staying at.  Mom has been back and forth between the hospital and the rehab center over the past couple months, so I've been sort of holding down the fort around here.  My parents would rather us not go online when they're not home, so that's one of the reasons why I haven't posted since September! 

On a lighter note, my mom found out that she is having a boy!  We are all so excited-- especially the boys.  They have wanted a little brother for a long time.  Mom and I have been enjoying looking in the "blue" section of Babies 'R Us for a change.  Becca seems excited, although she walks around the house saying, "baby girl".  I hope she won't be too dissapointed. 


God has been so faithful to our family over the past few months.  He has answered so many prayers.  We truly have a lot to be thankful for this Thanksgiving! 

Psalm 136:1  Give thanks to the Lord,  for He is good.  His love endures forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment